1. How soon do I need to book? We recommend booking at your earliest convenience. Currently we have bookings over a year in advance.
2. How can we reserve a date? Once you have met with a DJ We will email you a simple, customized online agreement and invoice guaranteeing services. You’ll have a 10-day window during which to make your decision, electronically sign your agreement and submit payment - and of course we're here to provide any additional information or assistance you need during that time!
3. Do you have a time limit? We offer services for the day of and typically do not charge for extra time within reason. A full event is typically 6 hrs with a 2 hr arrival. Accommodations must be made for anything later than 12 am or a full 8 hr shift.
4. How many weddings have you done? Our company averages 1-3 events per week, ranging from high school functions to high profile weddings. So you can be assured that we have the experience to handle anything thrown our way!
5. Do you use an Ipod or computer to play our music? No, we understand that our role in each event is to keep guest dancing and having fun! We use industry standard equipment to make sure your songs flow nicely together with no pauses or breaks!
6. What kind of music will you play? We play it all! While all of our djs are well versed in many genres we all have our specialties. Please contact us today today to find out who would be the best fit for your specific event!
7. Is our deposit refundable? Most cases your deposit is to insure your date requested is not booked and is non refundable. There is a two month grace period before the event in which you are able to receive any payment outside of your initial deposit in the event of a cancelation.
8. Do you take request? Yes, we will accommodate request as long as they fall within the guidelines of what the client has expressed they would like played!
9. What time will our dj arrive prior to our event? We arrive 2-3 hours before your first guest arrives.
10. Does your music have profanity? Typically no, we play edited versions of all of our music. We do have the unedited versions as well but our mindful that they are not usually suitable for our events.
11. What will you wear to our event? We require our DJs to be dressed in pressed slacks, and a dress shirt w/ appropriate shoes. If your event requires certain attire please let us know ahead of time.
12. Do you offer discounts? Yes we offer package discounts, vendor discounts and military discounts as well with a valid ID.
13. We have someone singing during our event can you accommodate them? Yes, there is an additional fee to accommodate a trio, singers or a quartet.
14. Do you have a fee to travel? We do have a travel fee for any event outside of the greater Austin area.
15. What other services do you offer? We offer video presentations, Video Dj, Photo booths, Cold Spark Fountains, Dry Ice machines for the dancing on clouds effect, chalkboard signs, various lighting and karaoke.
16. Will our DJ emcee our event? Absolutely, we are all comfortable on a mic, and will work to keep your guest informed and engaged through out the event!
17. Should we tip our DJ? While it is not required we always like to let our guys know when they are doing a great job!
18. What is included in the cost of my event?
performance, setup time, breakdown time, and ALL equipment, including additional sound systems and wireless microphones for weddings with up to 300 guests. For weddings over 300 guests, a custom quote may be necessary to ensure your event's equipment and staffing needs are met. Our flat-rate pricing is refreshingly easy to understand — there are no hidden charges, and all fees are clearly stated in your agreement with our company.
19. Why do you offer a discount for paying in full with the signed contract?
We offer this discount because it simplifies our operations (it’s less work to process one payment than two, and the time saved in not having to track and collect a balance makes the discount worth it to us) and it simplifies our clients’ budget management. It’s completely optional, and we’re happy to accept a 50% retainer with the agreement and the balance a month before the wedding if that’s your preference.
20. How will I know who my DJ will be, and how do I book that DJ for my event?
Once you’ve submitted the contact form on our website and indicated that you’re ready to connect with a DJ, we’ll send you a few easy questions to answer via email. These will enable us to match you with an available DJ who will be a great fit for you in terms of music, personality and any other preferences you may have. The DJ will then be more than happy to schedule an easy, convenient consultation via Skype or telephone (or meet you in person if you prefer) to discuss your plans, review a sample agreement and answer your questions. On the next business day after your consultation with the DJ, our office will email you a simple, customized online agreement and invoice guaranteeing the services of that DJ on your wedding day. You’ll have a 10-day window during which to make your decision, electronically sign your agreement and submit payment - and of course we're here to provide any additional information or assistance you need during that time!